What impact does your smile have on your life!
Smiling is a fantastic way to make yourself stand out while helping your body to function better. Something as simple as a smile can improve your health, your stress levels, and even boost your attractiveness. It is important to smile, your life actually depends on it.
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 75% of people don't feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgements about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
- Only 25% of people believe they look best with their mouth closed.
99.7% of adults believe an attractive smile is an important personal asset.
Now that you are aware of some of the facts associated with smiling, you must ask yourself; are you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to change your smile to improve the color, shape or length of your teeth?
A smile makeover may very well be what you need to boost your self esteem and improve your self worth.
What is A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic dental procedures to improve not only the aesthetics of your smile but can also improve the overall function of your mouth.
Smile makeovers are available in many forms. So tell us, do you want the smile you used to have? Or the smile you've always wanted?